ph courtesy of Sabrina Merolla
For more information go to > fb L’Asilo–Ex Asilo Filangieri
29th November l’Asilo
10:00 – 14:30 – Organisational meeting of the IRI’s steering committee:
- Introduction of the Institute of Radical Imagination. Mao Mollona.
- New forms of collaboration. The museum of the commons. Manuel Borja Villel.
- Relations aesthetics and politics. Introduced by Marco Baravalle.
- Translation. Collaborative platforms, common language and methodology of working in commons. Introduced by Raúl Sánchez Cedillo.
- Legalising the Commons and new Municipalism. Introduced by Giuseppe Micciarelli.
- Mapping the Institute of Radical Imagination. Introduced by Emanuele Braga e Marco Baravalle.
14:35 – 16: 30 Lunch Break catering by Centro di Alimentazione Consapevole.
16:30 – 18:00 Finalising the meeting
- The Institute’s modus operandi. Open discussion.
- Institutional structure, including core values of the Institute and institutional borders – across academia, political institutions, grassroot groups and art institutions.
- How our deliberations become operative – through actions, policies, workshops artistic outputs/exhibitions or a mixture of the above?
- Thematic priorities.
18:30 – 21:00 – L ‘Asilo Open Space. Researchers and activists from centri sociali and other initiatives in Naples will join to discuss possible collaborations with the Institute.
10:00 – 13:00 Further discussion and goodbyes at the centre Scugnizzo Liberato.