La Ingobernable CSO, is a key space when it comes to the common thinking in Madrid. The second IRI meeting, held in Madrid, occurred in parallel with the “Master” in Urban Commons and both sessions took place at La Ingobernable, which had a central role in designing and realizing the Master, developed along other common spaces as L’Asilo (Naples) or La Casa Invisible (Málaga), conceived as an action intervention for the legalization of the commons.Continue reading “SUPPORT LA INGOBERNABLE: SIGN!”
MASTER in Urban Commons, the Ingobernable and various social centres in Madrid and across Spain will collectively discuss and re-define the vocabularies, practices and strategies of urban commoning starting by sharing the experience of I beni comuni emergenti developed by l’Asilo Ex Asilo Filangieri in Naples.Continue reading “MASTER EN COMUNES URBANOS @ CSO LA INGOBERNABLE”
The second gathering of the Institute of Radical Imagination takes place from 28th of May to 2nd of June 2018 at the Ingobernable, Madrid.
The five-days event in Madrid will consist in two parallel sets of events: a MASTER in Urban Commons, organized by La Ingobernable in collaboration with IRI and involving various Spanish urban commons and social centres and a three-day workshop about the Institute of Radical Imagination’s forms of governance, sustainability, future projects and potential collaborations with social centres and urban commons across Europe’s south, the Mediterranean and the global South.Continue reading “IRI MEETING #2 MADRID | URBAN COMMONS”
November 29th at L’Asilo
10:00 – 14:30 – Organisational meeting of the IRI’s steering committee:
- The Institute of Radical Imagination Introduced by Mao Mollona.
- New forms of collaboration. The museum of the commons with Manuel Borja Villel.
- Relations, aesthetics and politics Introduced by Marco Baravalle.
- Translation. Collaborative platforms, common language and methodology of working in commons introduced by Raúl Sánchez Cedillo.
- Legalising the Commons and new Municipalism introduced by Giuseppe Micciarelli.
- Mapping the Institute of Radical Imagination introduced by Emanuele Braga and Marco Baravalle.