Integrated 2019 Thursday November 5th, 15:30, St Lukas School of Arts Antwerp, room K02.10 Discussion group / Workshop / Master Class Max. 30 persons Duration: 120′, full program below
The “end of History” comes at the end of the Radical Imagination. A polyphonic reflection on Action-Research.
To think different, we must act different, but without critical thinking, actions are meaningless and easily subsumed to capitalism. We are proposing to reflect on what E.Bloch called as “concrete utopia”, questioning how unfolding radical theories we are able to sustain radical practices. We want to propose a panel to share ideas, acts, and methodologies on how academic, activist and artist can share action-research projects.
Continue reading “THE END OF HISTORY COMES AT THE END OF RADICAL IMAGINATION | IRI at Integrated 2019”
October 31st, November 1st and 2nd at Athens School of Fine Art (ASFA) > full programme below
OPEN SCHOOL OF MILITANT RESEARCH
We are a group of artists, curators, scholars and activists who work together to develop research, enquires, knowledge and practices – decolonised, anti-capitalist and non-anthropocentric – with the aim of prefiguring and enacting life after capitalism because
Continue reading “IRI MEETING #4 ATHENS | MILITANT RESEARCH”
THREE PARAGRAPHS for THE INSTITUTE
Growing up in the 1980s (I was 10 in 1980) my politics has been a minor form of resistance – a militant self-reflection, a plural mode of articulation – against the immaterial violence of finance; the molecular capture of late capitalism; the ghostly superficiality of the neoliberal person and the grand narratives of the male, bourgeois, white civilization that (re)emerged at the end of history.
Continue reading “A COMMON VOCABULARY FOR IRI by Mao Mollona”
L’Asilo November 29th / Scugnizzo Liberato November 30th > Fb
November 29th at L’Asilo
Continue reading “IRI MEETING #1 NAPLES | RADICAL IMAGINATION”
10:00 – 14:30 – Organisational meeting of the IRI’s steering committee:
- The Institute of Radical Imagination Introduced by Mao Mollona.
- New forms of collaboration. The museum of the commons with Manuel Borja Villel.
- Relations, aesthetics and politics Introduced by Marco Baravalle.
- Translation. Collaborative platforms, common language and methodology of working in commons introduced by Raúl Sánchez Cedillo.
- Legalising the Commons and new Municipalism introduced by Giuseppe Micciarelli.
- Mapping the Institute of Radical Imagination introduced by Emanuele Braga and Marco Baravalle.