Next IRI Meeting in Athens will focus on Radical Pedagogy and the experience of Solidarity Schools. Please come back later for more information. If you are interested do not hesitate contacting
THREE PARAGRAPHS for THE INSTITUTE
by Massimiliano (Mao) Mollona
Growing up in the 1980s (I was 10 in 1980) my politics has been a minor form of resistance – a militant self-reflection, a plural mode of articulation – against the immaterial violence of finance; the molecular capture of late capitalism; the ghostly superficiality of the neoliberal person and the grand narratives of the male, bourgeois, white civilization that (re)emerged at the end of history. Continue reading “A COMMON VOCABULARY FOR IRI”
ph courtesy of Sabrina Merolla
For more information go to > fb L’Asilo–Ex Asilo Filangieri
29th November l’Asilo
10:00 – 14:30 – Organisational meeting of the IRI’s steering committee:
- Introduction of the Institute of Radical Imagination. Mao Mollona.
- New forms of collaboration. The museum of the commons. Manuel Borja Villel.
- Relations aesthetics and politics. Introduced by Marco Baravalle.
- Translation. Collaborative platforms, common language and methodology of working in commons. Introduced by Raúl Sánchez Cedillo.
- Legalising the Commons and new Municipalism. Introduced by Giuseppe Micciarelli.
- Mapping the Institute of Radical Imagination. Introduced by Emanuele Braga e Marco Baravalle.
14:35 – 16: 30 Lunch Break catering by Centro di Alimentazione Consapevole.
16:30 – 18:00 Finalising the meeting
- The Institute’s modus operandi. Open discussion.
- Institutional structure, including core values of the Institute and institutional borders – across academia, political institutions, grassroot groups and art institutions.
- How our deliberations become operative – through actions, policies, workshops artistic outputs/exhibitions or a mixture of the above?
- Thematic priorities.
18:30 – 21:00 – L ‘Asilo Open Space. Researchers and activists from centri sociali and other initiatives in Naples will join to discuss possible collaborations with the Institute.
10:00 – 13:00 Further discussion and goodbyes at the centre Scugnizzo Liberato.