translation by Gabriella Riccio
Do we change, now? It will probably always be worse: the techno-authoritarian drift
Coronavirus management risks dragging everyone into techno-authoritarianism: a social life awaits us in which we are controlled every move we make. Through GPS, cell phones, cameras in public spaces and streets it will be possible to understand if we really respect the rules of social distancing. At first they will tell us that their data collection will respect anonymity and that it will be performed “only” to understand mass behavior. Then they will come to individual sanctions and integrated ranking systems. Those who are unemployed will have to stay at home or go shopping at the most, only those with a job will be allowed to move or take a plane.
Continue reading “GESTURES OF RADICAL IMAGINATION: A PROGRAM FOR THE USEFUL REVOLUTION by Emanuele Braga”
Relationship between the visible and the invisible
To map or to create a diagram means to visualize a certain chose contents, be it the physical geography of a portion of space or the relational network of people and organizations working to define an Institute for Radial Imagination. Of course, by creating maps, we are only partially describing already existing territories that will define the space covered by the Institute activity.
Continue reading “NOTES ON MAPPING THE INSTITUTE OF RADICAL IMAGINATION by Emanuele Braga and Marco Baravalle”
L’Asilo November 29th / Scugnizzo Liberato November 30th > Fb
November 29th at L’Asilo
Continue reading “IRI MEETING #1 NAPOLI | RADICAL IMAGINATION”
10:00 – 14:30 – Organisational meeting of the IRI’s steering committee:
- The Institute of Radical Imagination Introduced by Mao Mollona.
- New forms of collaboration. The museum of the commons with Manuel Borja Villel.
- Relations, aesthetics and politics Introduced by Marco Baravalle.
- Translation. Collaborative platforms, common language and methodology of working in commons introduced by Raúl Sánchez Cedillo.
- Legalising the Commons and new Municipalism introduced by Giuseppe Micciarelli.
- Mapping the Institute of Radical Imagination introduced by Emanuele Braga and Marco Baravalle.